OnKobel-Pro® is a combination of three Beljanski® plant extracts, each of which selectively support the growth of healthy cells. The combination was designed and formulated specifically for healthcare professionals interested in providing their patients with the best available herbal products in integrative medicine.*
Mirko Beljanski PhD developed extraction methods for Pao pereira (bark from the Amazon rain forest tree), Rauwolfia vomitoria (bark from the root of the East African shrub), and Ginkgo biloba (yellow leaves, not green). The methods purify active plant molecules with powerful health benefits. For example, the Rauwolfia vomitoria extract is enriched in alstonine, but contains no reserpine.*
Both Pao pereira (formerly known as PB-100) and Rauwolfia vomitoria extracts target the damaged DNA characteristic of the destabilized cells that underlie chronic health problems and they both induce removal of these defective cells from the body. The two extracts work by different mechanisms of action and experiments have shown that combining the two yields a synergistic effect.1,2,3,4,5,6 Other studies have shown that the Pao pereira extract may exert a significant anti-inflammatory effect and so provide support for the immune system.7 Rauwolfia vomitoria extract also has a secondary benefit, normalizing the balance of hormones in male and female reproductive systems.8*
Beljanski’s extraction of Ginkgo yellow leaves yields a product distinct from the green leaf extract that is commonly available. The yellow leaves are extremely rich in antioxidants that have a protective effect on tissues exposed to various forms of electromagnetic radiation. In the presence of the yellow leaf extract radiation induced fibrosis may be significantly reduced. The extract works by controlling the level of a family of enzymes called ribonucleases that can become deregulated under the influence of cellular stress.9*
The formulation of OnKobel-Pro®—including extracts of Pao pereira, Rauwolfia vomitoria and golden Ginkgo—provides multiple levels of support for the growth of healthy cells, elimination of abnormal cells, and the maintenance of natural levels of enzymes that are critical for homeostasis.*
Recently, the benefits of OnKobel-Pro® have been tested by The R.G.C.C. Research Laboratory. The R.G.C.C. is a genetic research laboratory that has developed a patented membrane that is able to capture destabilized cells from your own blood. This information allows your healthcare professional to get a specific look and insight on which treatments may work best for you. It allows your healthcare professional to be specific with their treatments and allows you and other practitioners to know what may be the best natural approach.
This product is Reserpine and Yohimbine free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bemis DL, Capodice JL, Gorroochurn P, Katz AE, Buttyan R, Anti-prostate cancer activity of a Beta-carboline alkaloid enriched extract from Rauwolfia vomitoria. J. Oncol. 2006;29:1065–1073.
- Bemis DL, Capodice JL, Desai M, Katz AE, Buttyan R. Beta-carboline alkaloid-enriched extract from the Amazonian rain forest tree Pao pereira suppresses prostate cancer cells. J Soc Integr Oncol. Spring 2009;7:59–65.
- Jun Yu, Jeanne Drisko and Qi Chen, Inhibition of Pancreatic Cancer and Potentiation of Gemcitabine Effects by the Extract of Pao Pereira. Oncology Reports Journal (doi: 10.3892/or.2013.2461)
- Jun Yu, PhD and Qi Chen, PhD, Antitumor Activities of Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract and Potentiation of Gemcitabine Effects Against Pancreatic Cancer. Integrative Cancer Therapy. 2014 Apr 24;13(3):217-225.
- Jun Yu, PhD, Qi Chen, PhD, The Plant Extract of Pao Pereira Potentiates Carboplatin Effects Against Ovarian Cancer. Informa Healthcare USA, Inc.– ISSN 1388-0209 print/ISSN 1744-5116 – Pharmaceutical Biology
- Yu J, Ma Y, Drisko J, Chen Q, Antitumor Activities of Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract and Potentiation of Carboplatin Effects Against Ovarian Cancer. Curr Ther Res Clin Exp. 2013 Dec;75:8-14. doi: 10.1016/j.curtheres.2013.04.001.
- Chang C, Zhao W, Xie B, Deng Y, et al. Pao pereira Extract Suppresses Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Cell Growth, Survival and Invasion Through Inhibition of NFkB Signaling.Integrative Cancer Therapies. 2013;(11)13:3.
- Berhaut J. Flore illustrée du Sénégal. Dakar. 1971:420-421.
- Causse JE, Nawrocki T, Beljanski M. Human Skin Fibrosis RNase Search for a Biological Inhibitor-Regulator. Deutsche Zeitschrift für Onkologie. 1994;(26)5:137-139.