THYMUS WITH LIVER CONTAINS...
- Proteins Exclusively Found And Expressed In Thymus Tissue *
- Unique Peptides Such As Thymosin — Tasked With The Development Of Disease-Fighting T Cells *
- Thymopoietin And Serum Thymic Factor To Further Regulate & Support Immune Health *
- Immunologically Active Proteins Shown To Stimulate Macrophages & Enhance Natural Killer (NK) Cell Activity *
[ NOTE: The thymus gland shows maximum development immediately after birth. During the aging process, the thymus gland undergoes a process of shrinkage, or involution. The reason for this involution is that the thymus gland is extremely susceptible to free radical and oxidative damage caused by stress, radiation, infection, and chronic illness. The most effective and direct way to stimulate it (and reverse shrinkage) is by consuming undenatured thymus tissue with liver which is rich in vitamin A, folate, B12, zinc and heme iron. ] *[1,6]
THYMUS WITH LIVER SUPPORTS...
- Optimal Thymus Health Based On "Like Supports Like" *
- Immune System Health *
- Allergy Health, Inflammatory Health & Energy Metabolism *
[ NOTE: Vitamin A (from liver) has also been shown to stimulate and/or enhance numerous immune processes. Vitamin A deficiency may predispose an individual to an infection, and during the course of an infection vitamin A stores typically plummet. Vitamin A may be helpful in boosting immune function beyond reversal of vitamin A deficiency, because many immune functions are further enhanced by the administration of (supposedly) excessive levels of vitamin A. In addition, vitamin A prevents and reverses stress-induced thymus gland shrinkage (involution), and additional vitamin A can actually promote thymus growth. ] *