GlyceroPhosphoCholine (GPC, 300 mg)
GPC (glycerophosphocholine) is a supportive nutrient for the brain, kidneys, muscles, testes and other organs, and is a building block for cell membrane phospholipids.** Without the presence of this nutrient in the brain, individuals could not think, sleep or remember. Designs for Health’s GPC comes in both capsule and liquid form (each capsule contains 300 mg, while the liquid form contains 600 mg per 2 droppers).
The maintenance dosage of GPC is 300-600 mg per day, with a higher dosage in the range of 600-1200 mg per day. The typical oral dose of GPC used in most trials is 1200 mg per day in divided doses, in order to maintain high blood levels throughout 24 hours.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
GPC may be helpful for:
• Brain recovery from stroke or brain injury
• Cognitive deficit from anesthesia following surgery (up to 50% of bypass patients experience brain damage following bypass surgery)
• Impairment in cognition and social behavior due to Alzheimer’s or vascular dementia
• Memory/mental focus in elderly and young
• Growth hormone production (take 60-90 minutes before workout)
• Age-related changes in brain function