BroccoProtect™ is a synergistic blend of specially cultivated broccoli seed extract and broccoli sprout concentrate, providing sulforaphane glucosinolate and myrosinase enzyme for maximal conversion to broccoli’s beneficial compound, sulforaphane. It is offered in a delayed release capsule in order to further optimize this conversion and maximize bioavailability. BroccoProtect™ is designed to help support detoxification, antioxidant status and cellular health, as well as offer cardiovascular and neuronal protection.**
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Broccoli Seed Extract — standardized to 8% sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS), processed with super critical fluid extraction, leaving no solvent residue
• Broccoli Sprout Concentrate — containing the myrosinase enzyme (MYR), included to maximize bioavailability; myrosinase converts SGS to sulforaphane (SFN) during digestion
• Delayed Release Capsule — ensures interaction between SGS and MYR in the alkaline environment of the intestines, maximizing SGS conversion to SFN
• Approximately 8x higher sulforaphane potential compared to sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS) formulas without myrosinase
• Higher sulforaphane potential compared to products on the market containing SGS with insufficient amounts of myrosinase
• Bioavailability is not dependent on myrosinase produced by intestinal bacteria, making BroccoProtect™ especially effective for individuals with GI flora that produce negligible amounts of this enzyme*