Why Beef Gelatin?
This gelatin will “gel” in cold liquids. As a result, gelatin is ideal for hot preparations, and is a staple in many recipes. Gelatin may be added to soups, broths, sauces or gravy as a natural protein booster and thickener, or used when baking. It can also be used to create a delicious homemade mousse, ice cream, pudding and yogurt -- even omelettes, meatballs and meatloaf, or use it to make nutritious fruit gelatin and healthy gummy snacks. You may also enjoy gelatin in hot beverages like herbal tea or frothy butter coffee. Health wise, the gelatin has the advantage of taking slightly longer to digest and coating the small intestine, which is beneficial in gut healing diets like GAPS, AIP or SCD.
How to Uses
- For a hot drink, mix 1-2 scoops beef gelatin protein into 4 oz. cold liquid, let sit for one minute then add 4 oz. of hot liquid to dissolve. Fruit juice, broth, or herbal tea are great suggestions.
- For adding to food, gelatin can be utilized in a variety of your favorite foods such as fruit gelatin, custards, soups, and stews to increase thickness and add protein
- Home-made marshmallows or Fruit Jello
- Desserts such as mousse, pie, or custards
Beef Gelatin Protein Highlights:
- Pasture Raised
- Naturally Minimally Processed
- No Additives or Preservatives
- Traditional beef gelatin
- Gels in cold liquids
- Great for making hot drinks to boost daily protein intake
- Perfect for food applications such as gelatins, custards, and mousses